Wednesday, May 22, 2013
Tuesday, May 21, 2013
Wednesday, May 15, 2013
LIKE us on Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/ZaranTechLLC
Check us on Youtube - http://www.youtube.com/user/ZaranTech
"If you believe there is always a better way, take the next step in exploring your potential with Zarantech"
Disclaimer: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include Contact information and a method to be removed from our mailing list. If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a "remove" in the subject line and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.
Tuesday, May 14, 2013
We have a position with our Client for a Business Objects Architect/Developer role with 10+ years experience. Someone who is very solid from a technical perspective. It's a contract to hire position. The rate range is $47 - 57. Below is the requirement.
Contract for hire
6mo + Hire
Client- Wells Fargo
Location- Minneapolis, MN
ASE 5 BI Specialist role
In search of a senior level Business Objects technical resource to design, develop, and maintain reporting and analytic solutions in support of the WFHM Servicing group. This key role will have direct responsibility in the design, development, implementation, and maintenance of new Universes in support of BI platform initiatives and business needs.
Additionally, this role is accountable for determining needs for technical standards and best practices and developing and socializing those standards and procedural controls to ensure quality and consistency. Develops new documentation, departmental technical procedures and user guides.
This role will be responsible for leading projects, coordination and oversight of technical resources and directing the work of less experienced staff. Accountable for quality, timely delivery, security, and assuring compliance requirements are met. May oversee creation of or updates to and testing of the business continuation plan.
10+ years Business Objects universe and WEBI report development and implementation experience.
10+ Years technical experience in the design, build, deployment and maintenance of Business Objects universes.
Experience in the mortgage servicing environment and associated processes.
Please contact Swati @ 515-978-9041 or email your Resume to email@example.com
Thursday, May 9, 2013
Let us start with the most common question,
Q1. Do I require a Finance Degree to apply for SAP FICO job ?
A1. NO. I know few Non-Financial background guys doing great in SAP FICO world and have seen CA/MBA finance guys struggling to get it cause they just won’t learn.
It is more EASY if you are a Finance Graduate/Post Graduate/CA/MBA Finance etc. to start syncing in the concepts easily. That is the only differentiation from a degree perspective. How fast can you understand Debit-Credit , Balance Sheet/ P&L ? Of course the Finance degree guys have an edge. They learnt these topics for 3/6 years compared to a Non-Finance degree guy.
Q2. Can I join SAP FICO fresh out of college after my Graduation/Post Graduation ?
A2. Yes you can. Many services companies like TCS, Infosys etc. have always been recruiting fresh CA’s/MBA’s from colleges.
Q3. Does experience matter to get a good SAP FICO Job ?
A3. Totally. You should hang on to your first JOB for a minimum of 3 years to learn something good and start looking out for the next switch. 1-2 years of experience is too low to make a Job switch. Of course, the better experience you have the better compensation you can demand while making a switch.
Q4. Can I fake my years struggling for job and show as experience ? Yeah ..we do get such questions.
A4. Well, personally we are totally against this foolishness. Truth is, people do it and in fact many of them. It’s about your own set of ethics. You follow them or you don’t. Sometimes not getting a Job definitely sends your Ethics book out of the window. Still, we hate this practice and would really like to help people to try genuinely and learn and get jobs instead of faking experience on your resume.
**For training and placement, please call me (Subbu) @ 515-978-9051 or email me firstname.lastname@example.org \\ website: http://www.zarantech.com/course-list/sap/finance-controlling/ \\ YouTube: http://goo.gl/ysNcm
There is no defined way to become a business analyst. Often the BA has a technical background, whether having worked as a programmer or engineer, or completing a Computer Science degree. Others may move into a BA role from a business role – their status as a subject matter expert and their analytical skills make them suitable for the role. Business analysts may overlap into roles such as Project Manager or Consultant. When focused on specific systems, the term Business Systems Analyst may be used.
A BA does not always work in IT-related projects, as BA skills are often required in marketing and financial roles as well.
The IIBA provides a certification program for business analysts (CBAP), as well as providing a body of knowledge for the field (BABOK). However this is not well established yet in the Industry (not a requirement to be certified in order to work as a BA).
BAs work in different industries such as finance, banking, insurance, telecoms, utilities, software services, and so on. Due to working on projects at a fairly high level of abstraction, BAs can switch between industries. The business domain subject areas BAs may work in include workflow, billing, mediation, provisioning and customer relationship management. The telecom industry has mapped these functional areas in their Telecommunications Operational Map (eTOM) model, Banking in the Information Framework (IFW) and Emergency agencies in the Prevention Preparation Response and Recovery model (PPRR).
Finally, Business Analysts do not have a predefined and fixed role, as they can take a shape in operations (technology architect or project management) scaling, sales planning, strategy devising or even in developmental process. Hence, they get a different name for the played role.
**For training and placement, please call me (Lisa) @ 515-978-9777 or email at email@example.com \\ website: http://www.zarantech.com/course-list/ba/business-analyst/ \\ YouTube: http://goo.gl/Dv2f3
Join our SAP BOBI 4.0 online FREE DEMO Session Today at 07.30 PM CST.
Please click the following link at 07.30 PM to attend the FREE DEMO : http://goo.gl/Bl06f
We are starting 2 different batch for SAP BO BI 4.0 live training. Below are the schedule for the upcoming batch.
Weekend Batch :-
START DATE : May 11 2013.
DAYS: Saturday & Sunday.
Timings : 12.00 PM to 03.00 PM CST.
Weekday Batch :-
START DATE : May 13 2013.
DAYS: Monday, Wednesday & Friday.
Timings : 07.30 PM to 10.30 PM CST.
Interested Candidates Please send a reply or call me on the below mentioned number so that we can give the access for the blog & reserve the seat in the batch.
For Further details, Please contact Mark@zarantech.com // +1-515-309-2128 // http://www.zarantech.com/course-list/sap/sap-bobj-and-bi-integration/
Wednesday, April 10, 2013
We at ZaranTech have a position for SAP BOBJ Consultant in CA.
Primary Skills: SAP BOBJ Consultant
Location: San Francisco
• SAP BOBJ Experience is essential
• Must have knowledge in version upgrades planning and execution
• Ability to evaluate the existing implementation of ERP and provide direction on the new release
• Good Knowledge of ORACLE 11g
• Good experience in trouble shooting DBA issues
• Hands-on Experience in upgrading to Enhancement Package of ERP 6.0
• Has involved in atleast 2 end to end upgrade projects and 1 migration project is advantage
• Create and execute test plans to support the upgrade
• Good communication skills
• Hands on experience on system refreshes
• Unix knowledge
• Performs database re-organizations as required to assist performance and ensure maximum uptime of the database.
• Troubleshoots with problems regarding the databases, applications and development tools.
• Database/Table partition activities.
• NWDI Systems build
• BOBJ knowledge
• Good Knowledge on dual stack systems
Please contact Swati at 515-978-9041 or send in your Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday, April 8, 2013
Monday, March 18, 2013
We at ZaranTech have a position for Business Analyst with our client.
Location: Jefferson City, MO
Start Date: Apr 15
Duration: up to 5 years
Curam Business Analyst: Curam Certified Professional Business Analyst.
State Agency Social Services Experience and experience working on a Medicaid/Medicare system. Responsible for analyzing the operations of the agency or functional unit within the agency with the purpose of developing a general systems solution to the problem that may or may not require automation. A liaison among stakeholders in order to understand the structure, policies, and operations of an organization, and to recommend solutions that enable the organization to achieve its goals.
Please contact Swati @ 515-978-9041.
Friday, March 8, 2013
We at ZaranTech have 2 open positions for Java Developer in San Diego, CA.
LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY
Here are the details:
o Strong Java development experience (3+ years) with current JDK 1.7 experience
o Maven, Jenkins and Apache Subversion (SVN)
o Spring Framework experience (version 3)
o Hibernate experience and Hibernate Validator(version 4)
o Apache Web Server v2.4
o Tomcat Application Server v7
· Desired Skills:
o Spring JPA v2.0
o Jackson v1,9,7
· Oracle Coherence experience a big plus.
Please contact Swati @ 515-978-9041 for more details.
Monday, March 4, 2013
We at ZaranTech have an Urgent Business Analyst position with our client in Maryland.
Here are the details
The individual in this position will:
· Serve as a liaison between the business (the clients) and IT organizations in the development of a new IT solutions for enhancements on existing applications.
· Lead efforts to analyze, design, and document requirements for to be built system.
· Facilitate JAD sessions and discussions with different user groups during the project lifecycle.
· Responsible for creating/updating documents required as part of the system development lifecycle (Project Scope Agreement, business & functional requirements, detail functional design, technical design, test cases, workflows).
· Coordinate with technical development team to ensure complete understanding of functional specifications.
· Responsible for analysis of business and system requirements, development of system and integration testing test cases, execution and validation of test cases, defect reporting/tracking, and other project related activities.
· Responsible for leading the assignment and mentoring junior BAs if needed.
· Extensive experience with Microsoft Suite including but not limited to MS Visio, MS Excel, etc.
· Experience using HP Quality Center for Requirements and Testing purposes.
To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below:
· Refer to Minimum the education and experience listed
· Must be able to perform all requirement from description of work
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Solid organizational abilities
· Proven background in business process reengineering and business/user requirements
· Must be able to obtain a Position of Trust designation
Please send in your Resume at email@example.com
For more details, call Swati @ 515-978-9041
Friday, March 1, 2013
We at Zarantech have a position with our Client in California.
Position Title: Business Systems Analyst (BSA) / Quality Assurance (QA)
Reports to: Learning Management System Project Manager
We are implementing a new Learning Management System (LMS) with integration with the Student Information System (SIS). This role provides integration planning and system testing and documentation to support the implementation and integration effort. The person in this role will apply analytical skills to proven testing methodologies in order to ensure successful integration with new LMS.
· Produce required documentation for successful integration testing and exception handling processing.
· Develop test execution strategy and test plans after thorough review of functional and technical specifications.
· Perform unit testing, system testing, and user acceptance testing for SIS to LMS integration.
· Build and maintain test automation libraries to support testing efficiency and extensive test coverage.
· Work with Software Development team and LMS project management to resolve quality issues.
· Performs other duties and special projects as required.
· BS/BA in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Engineering, Business or related degree preferred.
· Minimum of ten (10) years of related requirements.
· Experience in software development and system integration is required.
· Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server, Structured Query Language, and XML to conduct root cause analysis and troubleshooting is required.
· Meticulous attention to detail.
· Excellent root cause analysis skills & problem solving skills.
· Acts with initiative, speed, and decisiveness.
· Effectively organizes tasks, manages multiple priorities/details, and meets tight deadlines.
· Strong oral and written communication skills.
Please contact Swati @ 515-978-9041 for more details.